Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sanctuary (After The Battle)

So those of you who are my friends on Facebook, which would require you knowing who I am which unsettles me a tad bit, know that I recently (yesterday) acquired a copy of the greatest Playstation 2 game ever (Kingdom Hearts 2). So I got the game, and yesterday afternoon I started a new game. Since then, that profile is now a lvl 58, I've unlocked the Secret Ending, and done pretty much everything but make the Ultima Weapon, which is pissing me off. Anyway, the Song of The Day is the credits music for Kingdom Hearts 2; Sanctuary (After The Battle) by Utada Hikaru. That's all. Back to gaming.
Readers, what's your SOTD?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment