Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Complicated

I know I've already used this song this year, but it's all that fits. Or maybe It's Complicated by A Day To Remember, or Out of Time by A Day To Remember. Whatever though. The Song of The Day is Complicated by Your Favorite Martian. Because right now, that's all that fits. Mainly the chorus and rap part. Rocket and I are having issues. She did something horrible, and lied to me about it. I think I can forgive her, but I can't trust her. Not for a while. It's kind of funny. She never trusted me even though I never gave her reason not to, and I trusted her with everything. Now she's broken that trust, and her promises. It's just so complicated.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment