Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stricken

I feel weak. Several reasons have led to this conclusion, but the main one is this; I can't make a decision without considering how others would feel or react to things. Even with my escape attempt, I was doing that to try and make things better for the people who lived in that house and myself. I knew how they'd react at first, but it's what would have happened after that. They would have rallied together to make sure that my sisters didn't want the same thing. And then there's everything that's going on with Rocket, Gods help me on this. I'll even start believing in Jesus fucking Christ if I have to just to get through this. I just want to fix things. EVERYTHING. Issues at home, issues with friends, issues with Rocket, and issues with myself. I feel that these extra stresses have sped up my ascension to insanity as now I talk to my pets as if they were capable of rational thought. The Song of The Day is Stricken by Disturbed, I have decided to just let my mind drift into the abyss for a couple days and see what happens with all these problems. Since trying to solve them seems to just make them worse, maybe ignoring them will help. (What kind of backwards logic is that???)
Readers, what's your song of the day? (Song title and artist in the comments section below with your username or tag)

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment