Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Holy Diver

I'm sorry to say that I may not be posting many songs this summer as the idiot family I'm stuck living with has turned off our internet. Despite the fact that I need it to take care of my online school work and it's basically the only way people actually communicate with me. Especially now that my sister has the phone that all my business posters say to call... Fucking great. So, I'm stuck going to the library every day to take care of my school work and to check out a new comic every once in a while, I guess it's not that much different from a couple months ago. Except this time they have no intention of turning it back on. Which is okay in some cases because with my sister gone I have the PS3 all to myself! I didn't play online that much anyway... So the Song of The Day is Holy Diver by Dio, just to hold you over until I have an actual song for tomorrow.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment