Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pour Me

The Song Of The Day is Pour Me by Hollywood Undead. Now I don't drink my problems away, mainly because my family has a history of Alcoholism and I'm too young. So what I do is spend ridiculous amounts of money on video games. What's wrong with me right now that I've bought and preordered more games that I need? Relationship issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm still perfectly in love with Rocket. We're just having some trust issues right now. Nothing that we can't work through, this is just what they call a speedbump. I know what to do. At least I hope I do...
Readers tell me what your song of the day is. Or else.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment