Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Out of Time

It seems like things can only go downhill from here, but seeing as I've already used that song, The Song of The Day is Out of Time by A Day To Remember. I just can't seem to make things right and nothing makes sense anymore. But not all the bad in this song applies to everything that's going on, just bits and fragments here and there to different things. Relationship with Rocket, life at home, summer school. I just want to fix things with everything.
Still no internet at home so I'm going to be posting from the library from now on, so there won't be any really long posts anymore. Sorry.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment