Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Airplanes

I could use a wish right now. I really could. The Song of The Day is Airplanes by B.O.B. featuring Hayley Williams from Paramore. Good song, good meaning. The hook is the best part though, because (maybe it's just me) but you can't help but sing along with Williams. Right? No? Just me? Fuck off then.
I need a wish, not for my career, not to go back in time, maybe to go forward a few years, but just to have one. Like a reserve type thing. "In case of emergency wish for this" type stuff.
Everyone seems to have a lot more fun when I'm not at school, I should stay home more often and let the others have their good time. Maybe I could make this watching of the baby a weekly thing. Miss three days a week and get to hear about everybody's awesome times. No, cuz I'm kinda sick of Belle already. and I've only had to watch her for two days now. I don't know what I'm going to do for the next three. I can't stand hearing about all the awesome times, but I'm glad to hear my friends are having fun :)
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment