Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Civil War

I am a liar, but I'm an incredibly honest liar. I'll only lie when I need to lie, and I will never intentionally lie to someone who matters to me. So when somebody who matters to me lies to me and I find out, forgive me if I get a bit steamed. Not that any of this has anything to do with the song of the day, which happens to be Civil War by Guns and Roses.
Answer the question or gtfo. What is your song of the day?

Music=Life, Lies=Pointless anger and arguing that never leads to anything good. Not that anything this specific person says can be trusted as truth anymore anyway after the 4th time I've caught a different lie. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment