Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Iron Man

So, battle of the bands is coming up at my school. January 13th. Savvy dropped out, and Fat Bastard has something going on that night. Bassman, Doc, and I are still going on. all three of us can sing (nearly), and all three of us can play. The challenge? Can all three of us sing and play at the same time? Here's hoping. Our battle plan is to go on with a three song set if we still have the 30 minutes of time to fill (that includes setup I think.). We'll be doing one original (an entirely new original that we have 4 days to write music and/or possibly lyrics for) and two covers. The covers we're doing are You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring, and Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Y'know, the band with Ozzy, and then Dio, then they broke up. Now they're getting back together (with Ozzy cuz Dio is y'know, kinda dead.) to do a tour and shit. Whatever, fuck you if you don't know who Black Sabbath is. But yeah, that's really the only reason that todays Song of The Day is Iron Man by Black Sabbath. If I had known it was such an easy song on guitar before, I would have learned it sooner. Rocket is grounded again, for not cleaning her room. Kind of a stupid reason to get grounded. If the adult doesn't have to sleep in the room, why should it matter if it's clean? So long as it doesn't smell odd or anything, then what's the issue? Don't know if she's just grounded from the computer again, or actually grounded this time. Really wanting to call to talk to her, but don't know if it'll get her in trouble. I should go over to her house and help her clean her room and then she shall be ungrounded! 45th best idea ever!
Anyway, Readers who apparently have no fingers to type in an answer (or just don't give a shit, I'd feel better knowing if you had fingers or not though..), what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was gonna post my answer for today on your FB page, but it's gone jerk.

    Today - my song is Castle on a Cloud from Les Miserable.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete