Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Come On Get Higher

SEX. That's right, todays song is about Sex. Something that people seem to think it's not okay for people my age to be talking about, much less doing. Now I get that safe sex is a practice, personally I think it's a practice that everyone should practice unless married or infertile. The Song of The Day is Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson. You listen to that chorus and tell me he's not talking about fucking. Anyway, I didn't come here today to preach about always using condoms (even though in the long run they are cheaper than a kid. JUST SAYING), but you should. Everyone should, unless you shouldn't. Then don't. I guess. I'm not very good at this so let's move on to what I wanted to talk about today.
In a way maybe it's an okay thing that Rocket and I can't see eachother right now. I mean, I'm not okay with it, I'm still extremely pissed off by the people that think that it's okay to do this to ANYONE (literally, I'd prefer prison.), but this'll show our families that our relationship isn't all about sex. Well, my family, her family is still irritating. Am I allowed to say that? Oh to hell with it I don't care what I'm "allowed" to say. It's the internet. The world is anonymous here.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment