Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, October 29, 2012

I'll Be Watching You

So I got asked why I don't post as much anymore and told that I should put up a song today. Well there are a couple answers to that question. The first being that my stepfather is a lying, invasive prick who will tell any lie it takes to get my mother to hate me. He's the kind of person that's only happen when the world is miserable. (Don't even go with the "some men just want to watch the world burn" thing, that doesn't apply to him, he wants the world to be miserable).
The second answer being because I'm way too fucking depressed. I can barely form these sentences, I'm not  my usual smart-ass self with the quick responses, I'm thinking about what I say before I say it, and I've come to the conclusion that sometimes music doesn't matter. I feel like Marshall (From How I Met Your Mother) when Lily walked out. Angry, confused, alone, just generally broken. I've been doing everything the G-men have asked of me, I'm playing well with others (Except Frodo, godsdamn you Frodo, learn to shut up), I'm trying to do better in school. It's not going to be enough for them though. In the end, when I ask to see her again, they'll say no. Because all of you fucks working in our "legal system" are just like my stepfather. You just want to see us miserable and abuse your "power" as much as you can. You know the people are too scared to do anything about it, too scared to break your precious rules, and you lock up anyone bold enough to say anything against you.  So here's me speaking out. Here's me telling you the truth you refuse to believe;
You only have as much power as WE give you. WE THE PEOPLE, isn't there some famous document that starts out like that? The one that you, and your kind (The G-Men, Government Workers), have been ignoring for the last hundred years? No matter what's going on we've always got some asshole in some office trying to rip our rights away from us, and I'm not the only one that's sick of it. I mean, 6.5 billion (and counting) people in this world and I'm the only one with the same path of thinking as our ancestors? Those that settled the colonies and fought for their freedoms and what they believe in? If the presidents of old, those just, and righteous bastards, could see us now they probably would've kicked our asses for letting people rule over us the way we do. WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING PATRIOTISM?
See, now I've gone and ruined this post. It was supposed to be something sweet about how much I missed Rocket, ergo the Song of The Day being I'll Be Watching You by The Police.
What's yours?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment