Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Here Without You

I know I've probably used this song before, I've actually got this whole 2 page list of songs that relate to the situation in my room but I'm downstairs and apparently I'm being a lazy fucker today. I blame the fact that I'm too depressed to even play guitar or finish a song. The Song of The Day is Here Without You by 3 Doors Down.
Remember a couple years ago when I mentioned feeling hollow? Well this is worse. Imagine the Vampire from the Soul Reaver game for PS1. Torn up, wings ripped off, wearing a cloth to hide his destroyed face. Unfortunately unlike him I can't remove the cloth and suck out the souls of those who cross me. That'd be fun. I don't imagine it would taste very good though. Wait a minute, does he even have a tongue? Raghghggh off topic.
So I was up until around 245am last night/this morning playing Borderlands 2. Had all 4 character classes in my lobby, and in the end, the lvl 14 Gunzerker, who did nothing the entire mission, got the final shot on The Warrior, and stole all the loot. Whatever though, I'll do the final mission on my own with my Siren. I don't want to start the playthrough on Vault Hunter Mode until I've done all the Side Missions. Which is a bit of a bitch.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment