Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

When I'm With You

A song for last night. I had the most epic dream, last nights song is When I'm With You by Faber Drive (I've decided I don't care if I've used the same song multiple times for a while. Probably until the no-contact order is removed)
So after playing Borderlands 2 until around 1 in the morning I decided to put on a movie on Netflix, can't remember what movie it was so don't ask, and then I fell asleep. While in my sleep mode I dreamed that Rocket and I were walking around town hiding from the cops and figures of societal "authority." Then we get  to some house and my mum and her grandma are there talking. Then they tell us that our lawyers just called and the no-contact order was removed while we were out. So we went out again, got lunch, and sneaked off somewhere to be alone for a bit. And that's when I woke up and started playing Borderlands 2 again. Always at the good part of the dream right? lolz. 
I'll have the Song of The Day up in a little bit (4-10 hours from now) so until then go look up some songs and  find purpose in your life. And don't let some government fuckhead take that purpose from you.
Readers, have any awesome dreams last night?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment