Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey, Soul Sister

The Song of The Day is Hey, Soul Sister by Train. It's one of those "feel good" songs that I can sing and slightly dance to.
Grandma is doing better. At least that's what everyone is telling me. So I'm really hoping that this isn't just some elaborate hoax to keep me from killing myself, if it is then I guess it's working. It's hard, not being able to talk to Rocket. If I could talk to the judge I'd ask him if he could stand the same punishment. Not in a threatening way, but I believe that in order to understand what you're doing to somebody then you should go through the same thing first. A reason not to wish death upon others, the whole "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." That's what they teach us in kindergarten, and people seem to forget that. I know I forgot that temporarily, and I have repented to my Gods. Another thing, I'm not a real Christian person, I don't believe in God because I don't want to believe that one entity can be so evil. But one of the things I got from reading through The Holy Book, is that "Only God should judge." Now I don't care what "god" or gods you believe in, but that belief seems to be a slight constant. So who gave man the power to judge in this country that based all of it's laws from Christian beliefs? It surely wasn't "God," the only entity that should have the power to judge.
Just my slight rant. Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment