Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scream, Aim, Fire

The Song of The Day is Scream, Aim, Fire by Bullet For My Valentine. This is the song you want to listen to when you're pissed off. A great time to play this song is when you're pissed off, doing a high level boss raid in Borderlands 2, and have nobody else home. Unfortunately, I'm not legally allowed to be home alone until after I do my days and community service.
I found out today that my hands can no longer play guitar right. I don't know if I'm still in shock from all the bad news received at once (did I mention that my cat went missing as well? Not that that's a big deal, but still. I liked that cat... Sometimes... When he wasn't sticking his claws into my skin. I didn't like him that much during those times.) but the point is I can't play. I can't sing, write, or play guitar anymore. This is one of those times that I think I might've been Hitler in a past life for the universe to be fucking me over this badly.
On the upside, I do have cheesy bread.
What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment