Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1 Trillion Dollar$

"Fuck the world, fuck 'em all" That's it. That one line describes how everything has been going. I thought Winter Break was going to be cool. Christmas for the presents and the knowledge that our giant spending has fueled the economy for another month. New Years because I'd get to be with Rocket. Overall just not being in school. But no. Fuck the idea that I could be happy or content or even joyful of the holiday season! Gods forbid an average American guy like me could enjoy himself during Christmas! No, one of Rockets asshole friends started messing with me. And then messing with her. And trying to break us up. And it almost fucking worked. I figured she'd be done with the bastard Cross by the time he called her a whore and attempted to destroy our relationship, completely disregarding that he threatened to kill me, made her cry, and continued to harass us, but no. In her own words "friendships were broken, thrown in the dirt, and stomped on. But then they were picked up, washed off, and put back together." What I feel towards her is more than friendship and I'm hoping she feels the same, then that would leave the one "friendship" involved being her and Cross. So, rather than telling him to fuck off, which seems like the proper response given all that he's done and is still trying to do, I'm left to guess that she fixed things with him, and is still counting him among her trusted friends. If that's the kind of person she considers a friend, what does that say about me? Whatever though. Saving up my money to try and take Rocket out on a date for New Year's Eve, but one thing this song teaches us, aside from that the world is fucked up and everyone in it (including myself) is just wondering around aimlessly and is under-appreciative of what they have, is that money can't buy happiness. I can sure as hell try though. I can't change who she thinks are her friends, I wish I could help her instead of just having to watch and wait, but that's how humanity learns. Trial and Error, and if she thinks he deserves a second chance, let alone to even speak to her still, then she'll learn when he betrays her a second time. Just wish I could understand completely. The Song of The Day is 1 Trillion Dollar$ by Anti-Flag.
Readers, fuck, you guys never answer the question but I'll ask anyway because by some miracle of whatever god is out there, somebody is reading this. Somebody is interested. And if you are that person then YOU just made the top of Santa's nice list. The rest of you could be sipping tea with Kim Jong Il for all I care. (too soon?)

Music=Life::My Life=WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment