Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sink or Swim

The Song of The Day is Sink or Swim by Falling In Reverse. Save yourself, and don't worry about anybody that doesn't love you or doesn't care about you. Let them drown.
I have some rules set out that I follow. I don't always remember to follow them though. Anyway, as I have them figured out, here are the important ones that you never break. And that I've probably broken...

#5. No drinking w/o the band or family.
Times Broken: 1

#12. NO dating or attempting to date any chick in your band.
Times Broken: 2 (with the same chick, and on the note of that band; BROKEN SANITY FOR LIFE!)

#42. No fistfights. If you have to fight, don't hurt your hands.
Times broken: More than I would like to mention.

#43. Never Date A Hypnotists Daughter.
Times Broken: 1

Those are just some highlights of my list of rules. Never ask about Rule 43. NEVER. I KILL YOU. UNLESS YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. Anyway, I forgot what I was talking about and why this is the song of the day. So, Readers, what's yours?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment