Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Freak On A Leash

What can make a freak on a leash? I feel constricted to this place now, the very idea of leaving Mountain Home hurts my soul. I don't know why. I feel... Tethered. Like the soul of the town is infecting me and I'm going to end up just another small town boy, never to amount to anything. I can't let that happen. I really can't remember much about this song, but the name seemed to fit. The Song of The Day is Freak On A Leash by Korn. One of Korns few good songs. Does anybody really listen to them anymore anyway? I listened to this song maybe like 10 times, and then I sold my guitar hero game and never heard it again. Anyway, I feel like I've become a freak on a leash. Unable to leave, so much so that the idea of leaving for Christmas break is REALLY pissing me off. And it's not just because of Rocket, although she does play the lead role in why I never want to leave this place (unless it's with her that is), it's just something about this town. The people aren't total assholes, they shower regularly, I'm not related to anybody here by blood, and the apartments are cheap on rent. Lowest DECENT apartment I could find was a 2 bedroom within walking distance of the school for 350 a month. If I can find somebody to split the rent with (legal age to move out of home without parents permission is 16 in Idaho, although your parents are financially responsible for you until you are 21)and I'd still need to make at least 200 bucks a month. Anyway, I completely forget what I'm talking about and I don't feel like rereading everything I just typed, so....
Readers, what's your song of the day? I really am interested.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment