Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eye of The Tiger

Just keep pushing through life, no matter how many lies are told, how many times you feel dead, and how much your family and everyone around you seems to hate you. Just keep going. Today The Stepfather told me I must be strong, otherwise I'd have killed myself by now. To tell the truth I've thought about it, but I like knowing that by staying alive I'm helping some people. For the Stepfather I'm somebody he can take his stress out on verbally. For some of my friends I'm a booster, telling them what they want and need to hear at times. For the others that just hate me for no known reason I can make them feel better about themselves by just taking whatever verbal ordinance they deploy at me. So, for the fact that I have yet to kill myself no matter how many times I've wanted to, The Song of The Day is Eye of The Tiger by Survivor.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment