Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wizards In Winter

Getting into the holiday spirit currently. Watching Big Band Theory and Rules of Engagement, while listening to The Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the greatest rock orchestra of all time. While the only one in my knowledge, it seems that I need to expand my knowledge. The Song of The Day is Wizards In Winter by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I thought about it being The Lost Christmas Eve, but I changed my mind seeing as how it's not Christmas eve. Apparently because we're going to spend the holidays with The Stepfathers family, we're celebrating our christmas on December 22nd as opposed to December 25th. WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL? One more time? Just one more. Okay. WHAT THE HELL? I mean, I'm all for early Christmas presents, but 3 days early? I don't get a Christmas eve. I don't get our Holiday ritual. Everything is displaced because of one holiday trip. This is not our natural holiday routine. This is not supposed to happen. Now I have been blessed in the past few weeks, with the EXTREMELY good graces of the Universe, so I should tolerate this one curve-ball, right? No. Fuck that. I'm all for traveling during the holidays, but either during, or after Christmas. Not before. Never before.
I found this kickass ring on the ground, silver band, some shiny rock that is apparently NOT FAKE. Was thinking of giving it to my mum for Christmas, but I don't know. I could give it to Rocket. I don't know. I'll figure it out though. It's what I do. I solve problems, after causing them.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment