Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dance, Dance

There was a dance at the school last night. It started out great, but then got bad towards the end. The worst part was having to say goodnight to Rocket, and then coming home. Nearly freezing to death could've been better too..
So the Song of The Day for yesterday is Dance, Dance by Fallout Boy. You're probably thinking "Who in their right mind listens to Fallout Boy anymore? I mean REALLY!?" Well, fuck off.
To be honest I'm really not in the mood to do this right now, I still feel like hell, and I barely slept last night because I don't want to dream anymore.
So what was your song of the day for yesterday?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment