Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nightmare

I keep having fucked up dreams. I was woken up at 2 in the morning by the taste of my own blood, and I couldn't tell if I was still dreaming or not. I haven't had nightmares in years, and now all of a sudden every time I sleep, I'm woken up either clutching my paintball gun that I keep next to my bed, or bleeding somewhere. Woke up this morning and my door was locked, which is weird because I went to bed with it unlocked. I don't know what's going on with me, but I know it's not good, and it's not normal. And I'm blacking out again, or I guess the term would be whiting out. Because my vision doesn't turn to black, it goes to a flashing, blinding white, and the next thing I know I'm on the ground. I know it's not dehydration, I know it's not an iron deficiency, so what the fuck is wrong with me? The Song of The Day is Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, because I'm actually scared by these dreams. I'm not used to waking up in fear. It's troubling. Oh and I have a cold sore on my lip randomly.
What's your song of the day readers?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment