Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Just Wanna Run

Not posting this one from my computer because the battery is dead. The Song of The Day is I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction. I just wanna run. Run from this place, Rocket would come with me. I'm sure she's feeling a little of the same as I am right now. She's the only one that knows why after all. I'm haviing a heart attack, trying to convince myself that it'll all turn out right. I'm fine with either outcome though. Whatever happens, her and I are together and so long as that continues, everything will be fine. The Dragon is getting suspicious, so I guess I have to make an appearance tomorrow.
What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment