Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No Bed of Broken Glass

Well I'm back. It was a quite a break wasn't it? Did you have fun? I had a little fun. Experimented a bit, I'm paying for it now, but for the few hours that everything went perfectly I had fun. Then we deviated from the plan, the others couldn't sit still. They weren't patient, they weren't truly prepared for what we were doing. But, it's all over and done with now, and we all have to pay the price for our actions. I'm facing expulsion from school district, Rocket and Bass Man are just grounded with In School Suspension. Bass Man blamed himself a little bit, so did Rocket, but they have no reason to. It was my plan, I was supposed to be a leader, I gave in to their want to get out and move around. I should have been persistent when I said we shouldn't, I should have said no. But I'm too nice. I'm too cooperative. It was my plan, and I failed them. I was gonna get us out of here. I had a plan to get us out, and it failed. I failed. But that's past, over, and done, so all that's left to do is get everything fixed, and to move on to today. So let's start with a song.
The Song of The Day is No Bed of Broken Glass by This Time Next Year, from the Warped Tour 2010 Compilation, Disc 2. You should look it up, or better yet, just go out and buy the set. There's only a couple songs that I wouldn't recommend at all. Ever. But those songs are by bands that I don't particularly like anyway. Like ATTACK! ATTACK! or Shiragirl. ugh.... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth thinking about their music. But anyway, look up the song. Some of you will understand the relevance to the daily and current events, some of you will not, and the rest of you will be too distracted by the righteous music to even think.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment