Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Song

Just a general song that everybody should know after their first birthday. Today was my birthday, and it was great. Got a new guitar, a PS3 controller shaped like a batarang, birthday cake oreos, a calender, and more bacon flavored toothpicks. My mum and I tried making a cake to look like a zombie face, but it came out looking like a retarded ninja turtle.... Rocket couldn't come over because it's a school night, I have nowhere to be tomorrow so I'll be up for a while playing music on my new guitar. My Father called me at 6 a.m. this morning, I was the second one up today, I'm used to being first but the whole suspension thing is kinda throwing me off. So The Song of The Day is the Happy Birthday Song! Thanks to all my family and close friends that wished me a happy birthday, and thank you also to those people that I don't really know all that well but still wished me a happy birthday over facebook.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment