Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Swing Life Away

I've been thinking about the future. Where I'll go, what I'll do, that kind of stuff. And I've decided that I want to live somewhere peaceful. Somewhere where I can just sit out on the front porch and enjoy the weather. Enjoy the silence in the air. I want to live somewhere away from people. Out in a mountain cave. Or just carve an entire home into the side of a canyon. Reinforce it against earthquakes and stuff like that. Have an entrance at the top with stairs to the main chamber, where there'll be entrances to the other hallways and rooms. And a Safe Room, or rather, all the bedrooms would be Safe rooms. Peace. That's what this song makes me think of. A peaceful, safe, quiet place all to myself and whoever else I want with me. Of course the idea for the rocker mountain mansion wasn't solely my idea (Rocket). The Song of The Day is Swing Life Away by Rise Against, it's one of their acoustic songs. It's amazing. It's peaceful. It makes me think of a bright future. I know this one is a bit earlier than when I usually post, but there's really nothing going on today. I can't go see Rocket because we don't have money for gas, or we probably do and they are just trying to keep some semblance of control over my life. One more year. If everything moves smoothly (it won't), then I'll have a job and be out of this house within the next 14 months. I have a plan this time.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment