Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prisoner of Society

So, who else feels trapped? Constricted by the rules and expectations of society and family and friends? Who else is sick of it? I've got my father on one side who doesn't think I can handle my own mind and is thinking I should be medicated, and then my mother on the other who's extremely irritable and wants me to lower myself to a different, more normal level. I don't want to appease either of them. I don't want to be medicated, I don't want to be normal. Then I've got my friends, who expect me to be this endless encyclopedia of plans, music trivia, and useless information, and are then disappointed or surprised when I don't have anything to say or anything to correct. I feel like a prisoner to all of this. Like no matter what I do, I'll end up like one of my parents, or I'll end up failing somebody important or letting someone down. So the Song of The Day is Prisoner of Society by The Living End. The only people that I actually seek to make happy in my life are Rocket, and my Grandmother. And I have a plan to do both at the same time. See, my Grandmother wants me to be successful. Be a doctor or something that pays a lot. And Rocket wants the rockstar life. House in the mountains (literally IN THE MOUNTAIN), money, and an adopted daughter named Stacy. So I'm doing whatever I can to please both of them later in life. But my plan is not for your knowledge. It is to be revealed at a later date, when all you that read this shall be able to meet me in person.
Until then our only communication between eachother is the comments none of you leave, Readers will you just answer me this; What is your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment