Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lighters

Need a good motivational song? One that just says "Fuck you!" to everyone that messes with you or your plans? Or how about the song to let somebody close to you know that you're thinking of them? The very first line of this song "This one's for you and me".
The Song of The Day is Lighters by Bad Meets Evil, which is the project Eminem and Royce Da 5'9'' did. The album is Hell:The Sequel. Good song, good CD overall. Tomorrow is my birthday! YEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. That's about all for today. I am curious as to one thing though....
What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment