Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forget It

Another song chosen just for it's name. The Song of The Day is Forget It by Breaking Benjamin. The name says it all, literally. I've been fighting myself a lot lately, arguing with the thoughts, suspicious vile thoughts, and I realize that whatever my other self says is all lies. Just dirty lies that I don't need to listen to. So I'm just going to drop it, no matter how much I had myself believing they were true, I'm just going to forget it. Because some problems just aren't worth the risk, and this one had a huge risk either way. If I'm wrong, I'm screwed, if I'm right, I'm screwed.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment