Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Little Boxes

It seems that no matter how different we try to be, we always end up the same. We always end up fitting into some little sub-group or clique. That doesn't seem right to me. All these supposed role-models tell us to go out and be our own person and be unique and all that, but we all have to go up to the universities, then we come out all the same. So the Song of The Day is Little Boxes by this amazing band called Walk Off The Earth. Seriously, go to youtube right now and look up their cover of Somebody That I Used To Know (I have no clue who the original artist is, but the cover is better anyway.), it's awesome. I won't ruin it for you by telling you why it's awesome, but I think they could've used a couple more guitars. Y'know what guys, I'm just going through a whole mental deconstruction thing right now and I can't do this tonight. I'm just really messed up right now.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment