Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When I'm With You

The Song of The Day is When I'm With You by Faber Drive. I had some trouble deciding the song for today. But ultimately I went with another love song. Now as you know by now, Rocket and I don't have much time together. That's because our families seem to think that seeing eachother once a week is enough. Well, fuck them. Normally I wouldn't show such aggression towards somebody else's family, especially Rocket's family, I love her family. Except for her younger brother, he just creeps me out. Her older brother seems like a badass though. But I take issue with only seeing her once a week, especially now that I may have a means of increasing how much we see eachother. Anyway, I'm going to stay focused on attempting to achieve mutual happiness when I'm with her. Mutual as in for her and I, not for anybody else. But on the topic of the music, it's a really good song. I would also recommend, with this, Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) by Lostprophets, For The Win by We Are The In Crowd, and Tonight by FM Static.
So there it is for today Readers, now might I ask what your song of the day is? You know the drill by now. Song title and artist, an initial or something if you don't have an account. And just in case you don't know where to put it (that's what she said LOLZ), all of this should be typed into the comments section below this post. Or wherever it is for you. I don't know what your page looks like!

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment