Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Sound of Silence

Guess how much of today made sense! Nothing. I got lost in the dream world last night and I'm not sure if I'm even awake right now. It's a real inception moment, only instead of being Cobb, I'm more like Molley. Which is kind of sad. Don't worry, I'm not going to go off and kill myself because I'm confused, I'm just saying that I don't know what went on today. Literally, I know that I had toast for breakfast, pancakes for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner. Anything in between that really wasn't important I guess. So that's why the Song of The Day is The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel, because I don't understand what the song is about. Not much to report on today, I guess I'm a mean person. I never felt that I was excessively mean, but I can start paying more attention to what I say and do now.
Maybe the song of the day should've been Pain by Three Days Grace

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment