Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Play That Funky Music

So I had another one of my genius ideas, not one of those "It sounded like a good idea at the time" ideas, but a really good idea. Me, Dmitri, and whoever the hell else we can get to form up a band, are going to do a Cover CD. But not some normal cover cd where they don't even change the genre or time period. And not a "Glee" Cover CD where they get some prissy looking high school choir to sing all the songs with high energy and absurd amounts of rainbow flavored cocaine. No, this'll be different in that we're going to take funky, righteous, hellacious 70's disco-esque music and do all punk rock covers of them. So the Song of The Day, in honor of the 70's, is Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry, a band you've probably never heard of because they're really only known for this song. And even then they aren't really known so much as listened to. I never even knew who the fuck they were until about 15 minutes ago, but I knew the song. Not much else to report here, I got a hair-cut yesterday, really short. That's about it.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment