Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Till I Collapse

A lot of you keep telling me to just give up. That I've got no reason to keep fighting. Hell, I was telling myself that for a couple weeks, but that's not who I am anymore. I'm a lyricist, a weaver of webs with words and music. If only I could put more out than just the words though. That doesn't matter, what matters is that this is what I do, I write, and I'm going to keep writing until my legs fall out from underneath me. Or the ground that I stand on, whichever comes first. Family was against my pursuit in the arts until recently, now that I may not have a lot of time left to pursue my dream of owning a guitar shop and writing for a famous band. Even if all of us know that this isn't the end of the world, we all know how I take things. I'll either leave the house every day for hours on end to gods-know-where, or I'll give up on everything and never leave my room and probably try to kill myself a couple times (third time's the charm right? not funny....).
The Song of The Day is Till I Collapse by Eminem, because I'm gonna keep at this songwriting thing until I die, not that I intend to die, I'm going to live forever as a god of music. Whether it's from my personal voice, or just the words from my pen, somebody that I don't know is going to remember me. You will remember me.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment