Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blurry

I've been thinking a lot today. Well, more of a continuation of a thought from yesterday. I've been thinking of the purpose of the human race, and my conclusion is something that you will not like and probably will not agree with Readers. The existence of the Human race is to reproduce as much as possible, use as many resources as are available to us, and unlike every other species on earth that will attempt to adapt to it's environment, we will adapt our environment to our wants.
Ever seen The Matrix? Agent Smith has very similar thinking. He brings up an "organism" that follows the same pattern; A Virus. A parasite that will always attempt to take over it's current living environment. Some viruses may even kill you, now what are we doing to our planet? We're killing our planet. Now I don't know how any of this relates to my song of the day for today, but whatever. The Song of The Day is Blurry by Puddle of Mud. Right now, I feel like hell, and I don't understand why. That's the funny part. Not "haha" funny, funny as in strange. Going through it all in my head I've narrowed it down to the second. I'm not sure though.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment