Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Iridescent

Is anyone else really sick of all these pessimistic, unintelligent, typical american naysayers? I am, but there's nothing we can do to change these people, it's just who they are. They were born to be assholes, and all we can do is plaster on our big fake smiles and laugh them off. But maybe it's time those smiles stop being faked. Maybe it's time we legitimately stopped caring about all their hateful words and actions. Maybe it's time we just let it go. Take all the sadness, depression, frustration, and every other negative emotion they bestow in our hearts, and let it all go in just one burst of shining golden purity. What I mean by purity is that peace of mind when you are truly content and in awe with the world. Let's make that our permanent high, stop chasing the dream that all of them were dead and just accept that they don't matter in your life. Well, I guess in some small way they do. Somebody once told me that God put evil people on Earth to help us find the good. I then told them that God didn't put evil on earth because there is no God. But that's beside the point, what they meant was that every horrid person in your life, in your world, was put there to make you stronger. (get ready to be shocked and appalled with my next statement) They were put here to teach us to cope. Those that couldn't cope, couldn't be stronger, kill themselves. Yes I am telling you that we shouldn't give the suicides glory in their death, they're dead, get over it. Nothing you can do will ever bring them back or change it. Learn from their mistakes, and adapt.
Now back to the regularly scheduled semi-motivational type for today. All we can do is realize that those haters, and those pessimists, will always be around to try and bring down those of us that are better than them, and they know it. So they project their insecurities on the rest of us. They forget the honor that was implanted in all of our brains in kindergarten. Who remembers The Golden Rule? They had a little song for it, "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You". Translation; treat others how you would have them treat you. If you're reading this and thinking "Damn, I should start living by this rule again", then it's already too late for you and the dark side has claimed your soul. But that's just my thoughts, I personally believe that people can't change. A killer is always a killer no matter how justifiable the killing was, a liar is always a liar no matter how much truth they tell, and a cheat will always be a cheat. Just my thoughts on people.
I keep getting way off topic. Damn. Anyway, if I didn't already say it, the Song Of The Day is Iridescent by Linkin Park.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment