Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

How To Save A Life

Some people just aren't meant to play the hero. Some of us just can't help the people we care about the most. Some of us just don't know how to save the life of someone we love. The Song of The Day is How To Save A Life by The Fray, and for those of you that don't know, this song was written for the lead singers friend in rehab who killed himself. Now you know why the song exists, let's find out why it's here. Actually, I'll leave you all to wonder, I've got better people to talk to. Somebody that I care about and that I'm not going to risk ruining a relationship with just because of a stupid song. If that's what the universe wants, then the universe can go fuck itself.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment