Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lights Out

So I just got home from the movie theater, went and saw Real Steel, and let me say that it's basically Rocky 2, but about robots. Still badass though. Whenever I see a boxing movie, it makes me want to fight. Ridiculous I know, especially with my lower than average muscle mass, but there's just something that makes me want to prove myself in a fight after watching those movies. I just kept thinking "I can do that." whenever one of the robots pulled off some badassery. I also kept thinking "Damn this movie would be better if Rocket were here", but she's sick. Hoping she feels better by Monday, or even better would be Tomorrow. Because tomorrow I will have vehicular transportation available to me and then, if her grandparents would let her miss chores for another day, we can go pick her up and then we could go out and do something. I don't know what and I don't particularly care what so long as we're doing whatever it is together. Anyway, in honor of the righteously kickass robot boxing movie Real Steel, The Song of The Day is Lights Out by Mindless Self Indulgence. Now go the fuck to sleep.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment