Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hey There Delilah

The Song of The Day is Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's. A song written for a girl, so now it's in a post written for a girl. So Rocket, just a few more years and we'll be done with school and the band'll be making history. I seem incapable of writing my own love song, so I'll just have to keep using other bands. So what if the distance isn't a thousand miles! It might as well be with how much we see eachother afterschool. But I never have the money or the transportation whenever you're available, and you're always grounded, it would seem our families are hell bent on keeping us as separate as possible, but they won't succeed. I'll walk all the way if I have to just so I can see you, or just steal a car or something. Have my bro fly a plane up here to help us escape. Or we could be patient and actually wait until we're done with school. Whatever happens first.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment