Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tribute

So I've been trying to write this damn song for like 4 fucking months now, I know how it ends, I know the chorus, but I also know it's not finished. So I started writing some other lyrics. And It ended up sounding something like Tribute by Tenacious D. So The Song Of The Day is Tribute by Tenacious D. No I'm not going to post my songs lyrics here, because everybody would hear something different going with the lyrics. I promise though, the moment you can look up my song on youtube or itunes I'll let you guys know. Today kinda sucked, I was planning on skipping school and chilling around the park until 4th class, but I didn't cuz I thought Rocket was going to school today, and we were playing Bingo in 4th class and the winners get candy, but I mainly went for Rocket, and she was sick today. Anime Sad Faceness *I cry blood*. I tried calling to see how she was doing, but nobody answered, and I couldn't get on facebook in time to chat with her because I had to babysit today. Not a good start to a weekend.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment