Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If I Ever Feel Better

I've been looking for that one song to just make me want to dance. Yes I said dance, and I don't dance. At all. You can ask Rocket, I tried at Homecoming, and it ended up looking like I was in some sort of techno-mosh pit. I've been looking for a really funky feeling song, without going into the range of disco, not that I have anything against disco, I just think that it would kinda be cheating. What I found today to fit that need of funk was this. The Song Of The Day is If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix, from the United album. A friend of mine from Florida showed me this band originally, but I never really looked them up until after I heard this song (now I feel stupid because I could've heard this song so much earlier). Good lyrics, good beat. I highly suggest looking this one up if you haven't looked up any other song on this page. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the new American Horror Story episode to come on, it airs at 8 p.m. here, 9 p.m. central time, 10 p.m. Eastern. Watch it. Start with episode 1 though. otherwise you'll be all sorts of fucked up on where you're supposed to be. It's not so much a "horror" as it is creepy. Not like Ghost Hunters creepy, but like "No fucking way this could ever happen but still creeps the hell out of me" creepy.
So yeah I'm just killing time right now. Figured I'd type up my song for today, and now I'm just killing time. Things are amazing with Rocket, except my mother told her about this spot in-between my ribs that the nerve endings are all sorts of messed up in, it causes me to lose muscle control in my arms and legs occasionally, but yeah... I'll get you back somehow Mom. Mark my words.
Anyway Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment