Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank You

Hey, I'm back. Before I get to my post for today, cuz I don't actually have a song for today yet, Here's the songs for the days I was absent.

10/31- This Is Halloween by Panic! At The Disco (Can you guess why?)
11/1- All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around You) by Bullet For My Valentine
11/2- Black Cat by Mayday Parade (I couldn't stop singing it!)
11/4- I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction
11/5- Ode To Joy by Beethoven (I love V For Vendetta)

Which Brings us to today. November 6th. The Song of The Day is Thank You by Simple Plan. This song, to me, represents how much you can know a person and still know nothing about them. It comes down to one persons word and assumptions against the others, and after that you'll both regret splitting. Whether it be a best friend or a girlfriend/boyfriend, eventually they will betray you in some way. It could be catastrophic, it could be a minor threat to your relationship, or it could be absolutely nothing, but they will all betray your trust, your love, or your friendship. Sure maybe I've got some dark thoughts going on today but I have solid reason. Not something I'm at liberty to share with you currently, as I'm not the one that fucked up this time (GASP! Be surprised, make all your little smart ass comments now while you're still safe from my wrath. FEAR MY WRATH!). Maybe another good song for this is Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects, because now you've become just another regret. But whatever. There are those that you can trust, for a while. This makes me wonder how many others have kept our secrets. Like The Girl and Vic, how many have been shared and how many (if any) have been kept? Well, nothing to do now but move on. Tomorrow is another day filled with new experiences, new music, and hopefully new skills.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment