Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Papercut

There is something wrong with me. It's like I'm different. Not just different, but different people. I don't understand how anything gets done when I'm involved, I don't remember half of my days or doing any of my school work sometimes, but it all gets done. That essay I'm supposed to write on how company's should stop replacing workers with machines, yeah that's already done. And I don't remember writing it. But my rough draft has been turned in 4 days early. The Song of The Day is Papercut by Linkin Park, because something isn't right today. I've already finished reading The Catcher in The Rye, written an unneeded report on it. No I'm not on any drugs, or doing anything else illegal. I just have the worst memory ever. In the entire existence of humanity. Literally. I'm surprised I ever remember my own damn name.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment