Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Complicated

I had some trouble selecting my Song of The Day for today. Then I realized that not much happened today that I could relate in a song, so I'm just going to feature a new favorite of mine as the Song of The Day, which is Complicated by Your Favorite Martian. If you watch =3 or any other of Ray William Johnson's channels, then you know about YFM and YFMTS (YEAH!). Watch the music video for this song. Fucking do it. I'll know if you don't. I'm creepy like that. Sentence fragments. Yeah.
I'm so ready for tomorrow. I really just want to sleep right now so that it'll get here faster so I can see Rocket. Seriously, you have no fucking clue. NO FUCKING CLUE PEOPLE.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment