Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kick Monday (In The Nutsack)

The Song of The Day is Kick Monday (In The Nutsack)by Watsky & Mody ft.Wax . Because that is exactly what I intend to do. So the weekend was great, I almost died a couple times, three exactly, got beaten down with my own cross, got 12 new books, currently reading 4 of them. Un Lun Dun is pretty cool so far, granted I'm only on page 32. Rocket and I are planning our "Poor Man's Prom", I was going to take her to the real one but I kinda got expelled and that tends to fuck with my participating in school events. So we're planning our own. We're having it at my place, but not really inside my house. Aside from the kitchen and bathrooms, the entire house will be cut off from everybody but my inner circle of friends (Rocket, Savvy, Bass Man, The Trojan, and my sister Mix. Not that she's invited, she just has to stay home to watch the baby while the party is going on.). I think it's gonna go great! I've got the layout planned, everybody should bring a party dish (by dish I mean a plate of food or something like that for all to share, not an actual dish like a bowl or plate or something like that.). Then Rocket had the idea for Karaoke, and I realized that I can totally hook that up. I have a program on my computer that removes the words from any audio file I choose, but it deletes the original. Doesn't matter cuz I can just make two copies of the song before I edit the original one. Anyway, we're going to hook up my audio board to my amp, plug in whatever I have the karaoke files saved on to the audio board, then plug in a mic and let it play out. That with everything else I have planned for it will be pretty cool.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment