Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome To My Life

WHOA. I'm back, and a lot has changed since my extended absence. Blogger got a new look, the Facebook Timeline became mandatory, Rocket and I almost broke up (but we didn't), and I'm not depressed anymore. Yeah, you read that last part right. From now on I shall try to be only a positive thinker. "But Virus, why is your Song of The Day something depressing then?" Shut-up, be patient. I'm getting to that.
The Song of The Day is Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan. Because for the last week, aside from 2 days ago, that song fit perfectly into everything that I was feeling. I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have my Mother on my side and helping me work shit out, I would've punched a hole through my wall and broken both my hands. Just sayin'.
Anyway, I'm back, shit's changed for the better, and I want to world to know that I love Rocket. Not that any of you know who that is. Okay, some of you know who that is, but only if you know me. Which I can guarantee that most of my readers do. Oh well.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment