Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You Had Me At Hello

So is anybody else really not into Bloggers new dashboard layout? It's all white and not very colourful, but whatever. The Song of The Day is You Had Me At Hello by A Day To Remember. It's been three weeks since Rocket and I last saw eachother, and nearly each minute has been spent trying to think of what we could do each weekend. But none of that ever happened, so this weekend has to be killer. Not killer as in murderer, but killer as in totally fucking righteous! The Poor Man's Prom planning is going well, Rocket wants it to be a masquerade, which normally I wouldn't protest to, but it's so little time and people might be discouraged to come if they don't have a mask. So I'm thinking we should just nix that idea and go straight forward with the previous plan; a semi-formal come as you are kind of thing that people don't wear masks at. None of this, aside from the 3 weeks thing, has anything to do with my song of the day. It is what it is because I miss Rocket. Sure we talk on the phone nearly every night, and we've got this weekend, but it isn't enough time. We need more together. It's like I spend most of my day just counting down to when I can call her or when she calls me. Maybe a better song would be Where'd You Go by Fort Minor, but that one turns angry towards the end and I'm not mad at her. If I'm mad at anyone it's myself. I caused all of this. The missing time is all my fault. If I hadn't gotten myself expelled then we'd still see eachother every day and the weekends, but I'm an idiot. I did something because the plan called for it to happen, and I paid for it.
A message to all of you Readers that are still in school; Don't ever do anything to get expelled. It kills certain parts of you, makes you realize just how weak you are and just how much you have to lose.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment