Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Iris

We went by the High School today to get my transcripts so I could register for summer school and for school next year. Rocket, Savvy, and The Other walked by our car, so I rolled down my window and her and I talked. Seeing her absolutely made my day, but having to leave killed me. I whispered the song Darkness Within by Machine Head all the way home through gritted teeth. Beating the shit out of myself mentally for making it to where we have so little time together. I really don't think anybody could hate me more than I do at any point in my life. But I'm trying to be positive again. The Song of The Day is Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. I know, it's a soft-rock ballad. But it's good, and the very first line says something that I really feel.
Mother and The Stepfather forgot to pay the internet bill, so we have internet at my house anymore. So I'm at the library. I didn't read anything about there being a time limit to how long I can be on a computer, so I'll probably be here a while. Not on this page though, I'm just putting up my post for the day then getting the hell out of here.
Do me a favor, spread the word about my site. Like us on Facebook and all that neat stuff (yes, I just said NEAT. Suck it.), and don't forget to answer the timeless question;
What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment