Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Weeks

Ignore the sadness behind the song, and the rage, and the depression, then realize what I'm going to say is true. The Song of The Day is Two Weeks by All That Remains. Not because I'm having more relationship issues, not because I'm dead (as the music video suggests), but because a lot can change in two weeks. Two weeks ago I was a depressed, sad, emo-ish, angry dude. Now I'm chill, content, positive, and ready to take on what the universe has in store for me next. What's changed in your lives over the past two weeks readers? Things going for the better or worse? Two weeks was enough time for me to figure out what was wrong with me, and to learn how to fix it, see if you can do the same if you're going through some trouble. Don't be so stubborn as to believe that it's the rest of the world that needs to change, change your damn self first.
Readers, what's your song of the day? Always looking for new music, so post in the comments section below.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment