Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shut-Up And Smile

Let's just be happy. I'll say this no matter how much everybody hates hearing it; I love Rocket. If I could use real names on this page, you'd all know who and why. Then you'd be jealous of me, and stop reading. So no names for you. The Song of The Day is Shut-Up And Smile by Bowling For Soup. I know it's been on this page before, but probably last years playlist. I wish Rocket didn't have to go home tonight, I'm missing her again already, as pathetic as it sounds it's true. I know that I won't see her for another week, and the knowledge of that just kills me. It shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't feel like such a failure if she's happy with me. I know I let a lot of people down with my escape attempt and the resulting expulsion, but failing her hurt the most. Knowing that all of this could've been avoided for a bit longer had I been more in control of the situation back then. Knowing that another vision could potentially come true because of tonight. It won't though. I have communed with the spirits! And they hath warned me of a somewhat beneficial future that is still to be avoided with all my ability. For now at least.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment